Made from lightweight anodized aluminum, Peaty’s tubeless valves are a universal 60mm length and fit most tubeless rims including carbon, Enduro, DH and deep-dish road rims.
The large soft rubber base easily creates an airtight seal on valve holes up to 8mm in diameter.
The integrated valve core remover caps make removing the valve and topping up with sealant a breeze when in the workshop or on the trails.
Valves for Life!
If you manage to break, snap, bend or crack our valves then we'll fix or replace them free of charge! [Terms and Conditions apply].
- Remove valve cap, o-ring, and lock nut.
- Insert valve through the valve hole in the rim.
- Push the o-ring onto the valve stem.
- Thread the lock nut onto the valve stem.
- Hand tightens lock nut until firm.
- Screw on valve cap to remove the valve core