The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit.
Looking for a rear fender for your fat bike? Check out the Dave's Mud Shovel Rear Fender.
- Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10"x24.5")
- Rubber strap length 7.75"
- Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand
- Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install
- Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
- Front fender installation manual (PDF)
- Lifetime PDWarranty