MT5 – Award-winning introduction to the Gravity segment
The price-performance wonder in the gravity segment:
The MT5 offers excellent braking performance at an unbeatable price.
Whether in bike parks, in enduro use, or on the home trail – the MT5 is up to all challenges.
With the new MT5, Magura has adapted motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology to create an absolute maximum of braking force for use on bicycles. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package that will fill you with confidence. The aluminum, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically designed to reduce strain on hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply all the braking power you need, even during long braking sessions. Magura employs Carbotecture® technology in the brake handle housing, keeping the MT5's weight down to a minimum and providing optimal braking performance.
- Ergonomic, 2-finger, aluminum brake lever
- Carbotecture® SL housing & handlebar clamp
- Adjustable lever reach
- 4-piston brake caliper with banjo
- magnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Compatible with all MAGURA Storm and Storm SL discs
- Claimed weight: 380g
- Sold individually. Includes: brake caliper, lever, and hose.