225g Sabre Wild MAX Bear Spray w/ Glow in Dark Safety Wedge (Local pick up only)
225g Sabre Wild MAX Bear Spray w/ Glow in Dark Safety Wedge (Local pick up only)
225g Sabre Wild MAX Bear Spray w/ Glow in Dark Safety Wedge (Local pick up only)
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 225g Sabre Wild MAX Bear Spray w/ Glow in Dark Safety Wedge (Local pick up only)
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 225g Sabre Wild MAX Bear Spray w/ Glow in Dark Safety Wedge (Local pick up only)
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 225g Sabre Wild MAX Bear Spray w/ Glow in Dark Safety Wedge (Local pick up only)

225g Sabre Wild MAX Bear Spray w/ Glow in Dark Safety Wedge (Local pick up only)

Regular price
$38.00
Sale price
$38.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.

Why Frontiersman and Sabre are trusted by consumers worldwide:

    • In house lab (HPLC guarantee).  In-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory scientifically measures to ensure consistent heat in every canister.  Contains 1% Capsaicin plus 0.84% Capsaicinoids for Total Capsaicinoids of 1.84%.
    • Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear with a range of 30 - 35 feet (9 to 10.5 meters).  
    • Proven - Field tested and proven effective
    • Environment and Bears - Contains humane, environmentally safe ingredients.  Zero ozone depletion potential.  Global warming potential is zero. 
    • Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.  Sabre branded products are used by Canadian Police Agencies, Municipalities, National Police Agencies and Military.

 

Specifications: 

  • 225g canister
  • Glow in dark safety wedge
  • Contains 1% Capsaicin and 0.84% Capsaicinoids. Total of 1.84% concentration of Capsaicin and major Capsaicinoids)  
  • Effective range is 9m to 10.5m or 30-35 feet. (heavy fog spray pattern)
  • Spray time is approximately 7 seconds
  • Environmentally friendly ingredients 
  • Will not cause permanent damage to the animal 
  • Non-Flammable formula
  • 3-4 year shelf life
  • Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
  • Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and in-house HPLC Guarantee to ensure heat consistency in every canister.
  • Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
  • Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
  • SKU: SBAD-01-X


SDS sheet (English) for Sabre Wild Max

SDS sheet (French) for Sabre Wild Max

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)