**The 125mm, 170mm, and 200mm versions of the 34.9 Loam Post will not be available at launch across all channels. That said, for riders specifically seeking a 34.9 post, our Rainier 34.9 posts are available.
Full availability of the new Loam Post across all travels and sizes is currently tracking to be available in the latter half of December with no restrictions for ordering. **
We made this post to honor riders’ most adventurous days on the trail.
From the quadzilla climbs to the serpentine descents, the Loam Dropper
capitalizes on PNW’s best-in-class reliability in our shortest, lightest, and most
customizable package yet.
- Shorter overall post - this allows for the post to fit in a larger variety of frame designs
- Tool-less Travel Adjust - combined with the shorter overall post this guarantees more drop across a wider range of bike frames. Up to 25mm of adjustment in 5mm increments
- Adjustable Air Cartridge allowing riders to dial in and personalize the dropper's return rate
- Lightweight - on average 40 grams than its predecessor
- Features a machined channel on the mid-cap that's home to a textured silicon band.
- Loam posts are spec'd with 1x black silicone band out of the box.
- Travel Options: 125mm, 150mm, 170mm, 200mm
- Diameter Options: 30.6mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- Weight: 125 Travel - 456 grams, 150 Travel -504 grams, 170mm travel- 532 grams, 200mm Travel - 576 grams
- Air Cartridge Style: Adjustable
- Routing: Internal
- Seatpost Material: 7075 Alloy
- Lever Compatability: Compatible with all PNW Levers and most cable-actuated levers from other brands