The first Tungsten infused lubricant, bringing space-grade lubrication to the cycling industry! All-weather durability, silky-smooth running, no noise, and extensive endurance.
Tungsten as a friction modifier is superior to Ceramics, Teflon, and PTFE, making it super fast while also significantly reducing wear. Our patent-pending formulation is wax-based, water-resistant, completely dry, and 100% biodegradable.
- Independently proven to reduce wear more than any other standard drip applied lube on the market.(Check out the graphs below)
- Superfast – Perfect for any riding conditions
- Dual viscosity – thin when applied for pin penetration
- Sets within 5-10 mins for instant riding
- Keeps your chain exceptionally clean
- Completely dry – dirt doesn’t stick
- Repels moisture for wet riding
- Easy to clean
- Perfect for Road, MTB & E-Bikes
Don’t just take our word for it, check out the endurance data below provided by world-renowned and fully independent test facility Zero Friction Cycling in Australia. Tungsten All Weather Lube is the only standard drip application lubricant to ever make it past 5,000km of extreme contamination testing without exceeding wear tolerance.
- Nearly double the lifespan of chain and rings for dry, dusty or gravel conditions compared to other brands.
- Less than half the chain wear compared with most brands in sandy and muddy conditions and extensively better than others.
Tungsten Disulphide was originally developed for space projects as a lubricant due to it having a lower coefficient of friction compared with Ceramics, Teflon, and Graphite, as well as being more durable. Tungsten smooths out the surface of the metal to minimize surface imperfections, resulting in up to 40% less friction than Ceramics, up to 50% less than Teflon, and up to 60% less than Graphite. Not only is it faster, but it’s also more durable, creating an atomic layer on the surface of the chain to reduce wear of the drivetrain and protect moving components.
Tungsten blended with our hi-tech water-based All Weather Lube provides a silky-smooth and fast running ride like no other. Once applied it penetrates all parts of the chain before setting to a completely dry lubricating layer which is resistant to water and dirt ingress. As the lubricant is totally dry, it completely stops dirt from building up into a grinding paste, unlike all other conventional lubricants.
After the first couple off applications, the Tungsten smooths out the small imperfections in the metal surfaces of the chain, creating a rock-hard protective and slippery layer. This layer is created on pressure points within the drivetrain, only layer one atom thick to apply superior lubrication exactly where it’s needed. The next-generation formulation is designed to stick firmly to the surface of the chain which not only reduces wear but also increases intervals between lubricant applications to save you money. It’s also completely biodegradable with no nasty solvents, making it kind to you, the environment, and your pride and joy.
The perfect lubricant for riding in any weather, unlike standard lubricants which quickly run off with water or attract dirt and dust. Ideal for road and off-road riding.