Shipped items with a value over $100 Canadian:
- These items will not be replaced or refunded if Route shipping coverage has been declined by the buyer.
Responsibility for packages after they enter the courier's system:
- Ottalaus Inc cannot be held responsible for the packages once they have been left at the depot and have entered the courier's system.
Non-trackable items or $6 shipping:
- These items will be sent via Canada Post general mail.
- They can take up to 10 working days in Canada and 14 working days in the USA for delivery.
- There will be no tracking number supplied for these items.
- A shipping date confirmation will be sent when the item is delivered to the depot.
- Ottalaus Inc will not reship these products to customers due to variations in shipping times.
- Route Insurance simplifies the claims process and covers packages based on their total value.
- If the buyer declines this additional coverage, Ottalaus Inc cannot be held liable for lost or damaged packages.
It's important for buyers to carefully consider these policies when making a purchase from Ottalaus Inc, especially regarding the value of their items and whether they want to opt for additional shipping coverage through Route.