203mm » 220mm Post Mount adapters (+17mm). These work with 220mm rotors on 2015+ Fox 40 and 49 forks with 203mm post mounts.
Adaptors available for Shimano, SRAM, Hope, Hayes, Formula etc. rotors:
CNC machined from 6061 T6511 aluminum. Machined surfaces allow for better caliper alignment and a more rigid brake setup.
The Post Mount standard is universal to the front and rear brakes.
Some frames/forks use a 160mm rotor with no adapter, some use a 180mm with no adapter. Check your frame/fork! Our adapters can be used on both forks and frames with 160mm and 180mm posts. Bumping up from a 203mm post mount (2015–2020 Fox 40 and 49 forks) to a 220 or 223mm rotor is also covered by our adapters.
PICKING THE CORRECT ADAPTER
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 203mm rotor, you need a 43mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 200mm rotor, you need a 40mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 180mm rotor, you need a 20mm adapter and so on.
- For 2016+ Fox 36 and 180mm rear brake mounts:
- You will need the 23mm adapter to work with the 180mm post mount and a 203mm rotor.
- Going from a 180mm post mount to a 200mm rotor requires the regular 20mm adapter.
If you are using Magura MT5 or MT7 calipers please contact us with your order number so we can provide you with a low profile bolt to ensure correct fitment.
The adapters do not come with mounting bolts. We have sets of 4 bolts available.
Great experience. Jay has always provided a fantastic service and stocks great products. Happy to deal with this company whenever I need something.